Below please find full information regarding your statutory right of withdrawal
To help us fulfil our obligations, please return the goods (by mail, courier or in person) to any Pick-up Point along with a statement on withdrawal form and payment confirmation (such as a receipt or transaction confirmation). The request is not intended to limit your rights under the consumer law.
I. General information
- Statutory right to withdraw from the contract vests only in the Customer who is a consumer.
- The Customer who concluded a distance contract may, within 14 days, withdraw from it without stating any reasons and without incurring any expenses, except for costs specified below.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer will submit an unambiguous statement to that extent to the seller — Wildberries s.r.o. with its registered office in Bratislava. The Customer may use the model withdrawal form (below), although it is not mandatory.
- If the Customer submitted a statement on the withdrawal from the contract before Wildberries confirmed the acceptance of the order for execution, the offer ceases to be binding.
- The model withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement to that extent may be made by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, mail or courier to any Pick-Up Point, electronically on the website through a «Contact with Us» tab or through Wildberries mobile application, as well as personally at the Pick-Up Point. If the Customer submits the statement electronically, we will immediately confirm its receipt by sending an email. The Customer will bear direct costs of sending the statement by means of mail or courier.
- The right of the withdrawal from the contract will expire after 14 days from the day on which the Customer came into the possession of the Product or on which a third party other than the carrier and identified by the Customer came into the possession of the Product. The deadline referred to above will be met if the statement of withdrawal is sent prior to its expiry.
- The right to withdraw will not apply with respect to the contract:
- under which the subject is a Product delivered in a sealed packaging which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygienic reasons if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- under which the subject involves sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a packaging, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- under which the subject is a non-prefabricated Product, manufactured according to the consumer specification or to be used to meet its individualised needs;
- under which the subject is a Product which after delivery, because of its nature, is inseparably connected with other items;
- under which the subject is a Product which goes bad quickly or has short shelf life.
- At the time when the contract is withdrawn from, any related additional contracts concluded by the Customer expire if based on such contracts any obligation is performed by Wildberries or a third party on the basis of an agreement with Wildberries.
II. Consequences of the Withdrawal
- Wildberries, will immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date when the statement on the withdrawal from the contract is received, reimburse the Customer for all payments made by the Customer, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from the Customer’s choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by Wildberries).
- The reimbursement will be carried out using the same means of payment as the Customer used initially unless the Customer expressly agreed to other means of payment which do not involve any costs for the Customer.
- The Customer will return the Product to any of the Pick-Up Points immediately, however, not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the withdrawal date. To meet the deadline it will be sufficient to send the Product prior to deadline expiry. A current list of the Pick-Up Points may be found at: https://sk.wildberries.eu/services/free-shipping.
- Wildberries may refrain from reimbursing the payment until the earlier of: a receipt of the Product or a delivery of the proof of sending the Product back.
- The Customer is responsible for the decrease of the Product value arising from its use otherwise than use necessary to identify the nature, features and operation of the Product.
- The Customer will bear direct costs of returning the Product (including the cost of its delivery to Wildberries and the cost of returning goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned by post).